When you’re searching for a some inspiration for your next website design, there’s nothing quite like looking at some of the best architecture websites around. Architecture firm websites, like most things, come in all shapes and sizes. The best websites, however, have clear website goals and are carefully targeted at their High Value Clients. To create one of the top architecture websites, you must develop a website strategy that takes into account your Buyer Personas and the Customer Journey. We looked through hundreds of websites and graded them on these factors, as well as overall website user experience and visual design. Here are some of the best architecture firm website designs from around the web.
In this post we’ve brought together 20 of our favourite websites for architects. All show how it’s possible to infuse your site with a sense of personality and individuality that shows what your architecture firm is all about.
Must have features for an Architecture Company Website:
- Mention clear description of your business and types of projects you are offering.
- Domain name same as your registered architecture firm.
- Contact information must be clearly visible and easy to find on Home page of your site
- If you have done architectural projects you should add client’s testimonial on your website’s home page.
- A user friendly website design.
- A secure hosting to host your website