“The richest people in the world look for and build networks, everyone else looks for work.” – Robert Kiyosaki.
These are the words by Robert Kiyosaki, author of one of the famous books about personal finance and business investing “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”. The quote stated by the author revolves around the human psyche of socializing. Man is a social animal who coexists in a society with others for survival. Similarly, in the cutthroat competition of the business world, survival is inevitable without coexistence. Networking is a form of establishing contacts with people from myriad backgrounds to holistically strengthen ourselves. Like people, no business can grow in isolation, hence it is utmost important to have good relations in the society of business. Business people use various mediums to introduce and market themselves, especially when we are living in this digital age (the era of e-mail and texting). As most of the business is handled digitally now, you must be thinking BUSINESS CARDS are redundant. But these are used by the majority of businessmen and even technology couldn’t replace this powerful networking tool. This can be your foremost reason to know the best business card design for architects and interior designer.
Coming over to the important points why business cards are still so important and meaningful.
1. A business card is not just a piece of paper with a few details of yours but it is one of the most effective direct marketing tools. Yes, paid media and search engine optimization does great a great job while attracting clients or creating links but nothing can beat one on one meeting, a solid handshake and exchange of business card after that. There are more and better chances of that person remembering who you were, at the end of the day.
2. “If Opportunity Doesn’t Knock, Build a Door.” – Milton Berle.
These are words by famous American comedian and actor. Create an awesome first impression on your potential future networks by using business cards. You don’t want to look for a pen or piece of paper while having a serious discussion to share your details. Or do you? Just hand over your card, act professional, as if you know and own your shit.
3. If your business card is different (not too different ) and unique, there are chances that people will share your business card with others. This increases the chances of referral, as people are pulling out your card and sharing your details. Just try to have an attractive design or look for the “best business card design for architects and interior designer”.
4. Last but not least, nothing can beat personal touch. After spending some proper time to connect and making an impression on someone, the next thing is an exchange of desired details and contacts without interruption in the discussion. This can be done swiftly with business cards, it adds a personal touch, rather than adding your details hastily in mobile, which usually gets lost in hundreds of other contacts.
When it comes to networking, business cards may sound old-fashioned and outdated considering their evolution and history, but they are important. On one hand, they pull a person towards professionalism, and on the other, they give a sense of belonging in the business world, where everything is all about networking. As the famous saying goes:
“Your network is your net worth.” – Porter Gale
Now, the next question is, what all is considered for a best visiting card for architect? What must be architecture visiting card background? What are various details to be kept in mind for architect business card, modern or not? In this section, we are going to discuss various design/principle tips for the best business card design for architects and interior designer.
1. Keep it bold and simple.
“That’s been one of my mantras—focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.” – Steve Jobs
The main thing to keep in mind, while checking architecture business cards Pinterest is, look for simple designs. Don’t go crazy with creativity. Yes, it’s a tiny canvas and you want a lot on it, but try not to do it. Be in constraints. Start with the key information you want on it and maybe the company’s logo. Then, from there built it up.
2. Create a quality product.
Imagine how a high quality, glossy magazine feels when you touch it. It gives a sense of professional and elegance. Same applies to business cards too.
3. Choose the desired shape.
Remember the basic design principles, while designing a business card. 2in X 3.5in is considered as the most appropriate size as it fits nicely in a wallet, and chances of your card being tossed in the dustbin decreases. Although, you can pick some creative shape too, if you really want your card to be playful or stand-out among others.
4. Choose the right font style and necessary text.
As discussed before, don’t go crazy about this part. You don’t want the most important information getting lost in the pool of numbers and text. Try to choose the font which represents your personality or the personality you are trying to portray.
After discussing all the relevant details, let’s now dive into our pick of 10 best business cards. You will notice all the points discussed above being incorporated into those business cards.
1. A fancy translucent business card
2. Architect blueprints Business Card
3. Yoga mat business card
4. Event Photographer’s Business Card
5. A bold but attractive business card
6. Inchmark Business Card
7. It’s all in details, for this one. Zaha Hadid Architects.
8. Personalized business card by graphicriver.net
9. Creative enough !! tell me about it.
10. Luciano Balzano
11. And my favorite. This is magic of creative world.
Source: ABH International packers cardonizer.com
So, this is clear that all businesses need proper and effective networking to ensure better growth. That can be done efficiently by using business cards. You can either create these business cards online through different apps or architect visiting card PSD are also available. Even architecture student business card option is also there, they design business cards at cheap rates. So, think what you want and looking for, research about that thing. Bingo!! You have it there, a personalized business card. Or I may say, your representative in the business world. Summing up the article on “best business card design for architects and interior designer” Always keep in mind:
“The entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity.” – Peter Drucker
Also read our article on Great architecture of the world.